Did you know that ALTIS is actually the ancient name for the sanctuary of the gods in Olympia, Greece? What better place to prepare for your Olympic dreams? With Tokyo 2020 just two years away, begin your preparation with us here in Phoenix this Fall. We aim to provide an unparalleled athlete membership experience.
- An Experienced Team of Coaches
- World-Class Training Partners
- Integrated Performance Therapy
- Positive and Competitive Training Environment
- Individualized Programming
- Meet Support from Coaches and Therapists
- Great Arizona Weather
- State of the Art Facilities & Equipment
- Countless Off-Road Running Trails and Canals
- Altitude Options in Nearby Flagstaff and South Lake Tahoe
- Supplementation Fueled by Thorne’s NSF Catalogue
- DNA Profiling via Athletigen
- ALTIS University Continuing Education
- Broad Network of Sports Professionals
Factor in an affordable cost of living in the Phoenix Metro area and this makes for an unbeatable combination.
ALTIS President and Coach Kevin Tyler on the next two years:
“With the 2019 World Championships in Doha being late in the competitive year, this makes for a more difficult/unorthodox build up into the 2020 games. This would make it very hard for any athlete looking for a new training environment to move past 2019 season. Hence we encourage anyone considering a new training situation to make the move this fall. This way everything is established spring-boarding into the Olympic year.”
We would love to hear from you!
For more information on training with us, please contact Recruitment Director Andreas Behm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Behm would be excited to talk through all the possibilities – whether it be full-time training or a warm-weather camp.
Come join our world-class training environment and help us #CarryTheShield.