The first Athletigen ACP Podcast of the 18-19 season is now available, featuring some fascinating insights from esteemed Coach Mike Boyle.
Providing an insightful preview into some of the topics set to be addressed when Coach Boyle speaks at the October edition of the ACP, listeners of this podcast will enjoy discussion on topics including:
- The curse of knowledge with the mass of resource and opinion now pervading social media, and how coaches can filter this.
- How coaches go about establishing systems for team and youth training.
- Philosophies on S&C for speed training.
- Philosophies on S&C for lateral speed and agility.
- How to approach S&C for children.
Listen using the tool below, or hop over to itunes to download the podcast in full.
Remember NSCA Certified Coaches attending any ACP will be able to claim 2.0 CEUs in Category A, on completion of their week with us at ALTIS.
Click here to secure your place on the October edition of the ALTIS ACP.