The second Athletigen ACP Podcast of the 18-19 season is now available, featuring some fascinating insights from three-time Olympic Gold Medalist – Tianna Bartoletta.
Providing a candid preview into some of the topics set to be addressed when Tianna speaks at the October edition of the ACP, listeners of this podcast will enjoy discussion including:
- Overcoming adversity and challenge in sport.
- Understanding what defines success.
- Mindset and mental fortitude.
- The road to fulfilling her performance potential and the roadblocks faced en route.
- Age and expectation in sport.
- Advice for Coaches on getting the most out of athletes, and coaching the ‘whole’ person.
Listen using the tool below, or hop over to itunes to download the podcast in full.
Remember NSCA Certified Coaches attending any ACP will be able to claim 2.0 CEUs in Category A, on completion of their week with us at ALTIS.
Click here to secure your place on the October edition of the ALTIS ACP.