ALTIS Game-Speed Model & Playbook
Learn how the World’s top speed Coaches get their
players to go faster in the game
If your players sprint faster, but don’t play faster—you’re leaving game-winning dunks, goals, touchdowns, triples, & tries behind!
Inside the ALTIS Game-Speed Model & Playbook you’ll learn:
- The critical difference between game-speed and track-speed, and why focusing on the wrong one could be costing you games
- How to recognize an “ability” versus a “skill,” and why the difference is vital to a game’s outcome
- How to determine the type of speed most relevant to the game you’re training your players for so you don’t waste precious coaching time
- The in-game period that often separates winners from losers in most team sports (and what to work on with your players, so your team’s on the right side of the scoreboard)
- Speed’s 3 sub-categories—and the most essential type to coach for winning results in team sports
The ALTIS Game-Speed Model + Playbook is for coaches
at all levels, in any team sport
Enter your info to grab the ALTIS Game-Speed Model + Playbook and immediately start impacting how fast your players play.
The world’s top coaches trust ALTIS to increase speed
“Coaches and students ask me all the time about key resources in our field. My number one response is ALTIS! The GOLD STANDARD in performance training.”
Loren Landow -Head of Strength & Conditioning, Denver Broncos