Following on the heels of our highly successful Coach Apprentice Program, we are now excited to announce that we will be offering 12 week Internships beginning as early as the end of this month.
In our continuing quest to improve the professional qualifications and knowledge of track & field coaches and support staff, we will be accepting Applications for Interns in the following areas:
- sprints-hurdles (primary supervisors Andreas Behm and Stuart McMillan)
- throws (primary supervisor John Godina)
- jumps-multis (primary supervisor and our Education Director Dan Pfaff)
- strength & power (primary supervisor Nick Sheuerman)
- support sport science (supervised by all of our staff)
- Performance Therapist (supervised by all staff)
There is not a more dynamic learning environment in track & field anywhere in the world; nor is there a more qualified group of Mentor coaches.