Meet and learn from world-class coaches including:
- Olympic and World Championship Medalist, John Godina
- Duke University Throws Coach, B.J. Linnenbrink
- Wake Forest Throws Coach, Jermaine Jones
- Duke University Pole Vault Coach, Shawn Wilbourn
- Wake Forest Sprints Coach, Brian Mondschein
- University of North Carolina coach, Steve Rubin
ALTIS was integral in the coaching of 16 athletes who competed in the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics and you can get a first-hand taste of what those athletes learned from their ALTIS coaches.
ALTIS is proud to announce a one-day track camp at the JDL Fast Track Complex. It will feature instruction in the sprints, pole vault and throws. Come join us for a post-Thanksgiving learning and training experience for athletes of all ages.
Cancellation policy: Due to prepaid expenses incurred by the camp, there are no refunds within30 days prior to the camp’s start date. Between 30 and 60 days prior to the camp’s start date a 50% refund will be given in the case of cancellation. More than 60 days prior to the camp’s start date, there is no penalty for cancellation.