This is a full service package for established professional athletes. We aim to provide an unparalleled membership experience. The integration of world-class coaching, therapy, facilities and education make for an ideal training environment.
Professional Membership Features:
- Coaching: Lead Coach
- Programing: Lead Coach
- Therapy: Full access to Performance Therapy, Chiropractic, Massage, Acupuncture
- Weight-Room & Hydrotherapy: Full Access
- Training Times: Preferred Access
- Athlete Education: Full Access to ALTIS U seminars
- Athletigen DNA Profile: Included
- Community Service: Not required, but certainly encouraged
- 2016/17 Membership Spots Available: 10-14
- Pricing: For pricing contact Recruitment Director Andreas Behm firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athlete Examples:Ameer Webb
Ameer Webb moved to Phoenix as his last attempt to jump-start his track career. A talented sprinter who always seemed on the cusp of a breakthrough onto the world scene, Ameer found just that this year in the Valley of the Sun. So far he has obliterated his PRs in the 60, 100 and 200 dashes (6.60, 9.94 and 19.85). At the US Olympic Trials in early July Ameer ran his third sub-20 200 race of the season to finish third in the finals and earn a spot on the Olympic Team. He heads to Rio as the currently number 3 ranked 200m runner in the world.